Adună
X

• Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

Re: Swedish Expedition to Carpathian Mountains 2012

That´s too bad Zoltan! It would have been alot of fun to meet you! But help is always appreciated! I´ll send you a PM!

Thanks for the video Raul! Romania seems like a very unique landscape, we´re really looking forward to see it!!

Comentariu

I've just met the guys. Really nice people, I'm glad that we found time to chat a little. I hope you have a nice trip on the following days. Loved the BJ40 from your group
      - G 300 TD - W460 - '90

Comentariu

Thanks everybody for giving us tips and offering your help if we had any problems, it was a good comfort to have numbers we could call if we needed.
        But almost everything went really smooth and we really had a great time in Romania! The nature and the people are amazing!

It was very nice meeting you too Bogdan! I must say that Apuseni really made a great impression on me. We will by no doubt return to Romania!

And maybe some of you will come to Sweden someday :)

I´m writing a travel report with alot of pictures, I will post it here when it´s finished!

/Jens

Comentariu

Postat în original de NordicExpedition Vezi post

And maybe some of you will come to Sweden someday :)

/Jens
          I will, see you there.

Comentariu

Glad to see everything went allright! Please, let us know when the travel report will be available, it's always interesting to see Romania through "unspoiled" eyes.
            Samurai incepator

Comentariu

Procesare...
            X