X
  • Filtrează
  • Ora
  • Arată
Curăță tot
postări noi

• off-road weekends anyone?

Salutare,
    My name is Dom and will be in Timisoara for the next year or so. I am interested in joining people for some off-road fun and camping over the weekends in my Land Rover Defender. Nothing too crazy since this is my only car. I am happy to drive a few hours to the location, only Bucharest would be a bit too far.
    I would also appreciate, if someone knows a seat upholstery close to Timisoara.
    Multumesc,
    Dom

Re: off-road weekends anyone?

我們的交流語言是羅馬尼亞語,你是不是以上?
    Mai ! dar nu va convine chiar nimic?!

Comentariu

Hello jantorero,
      I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.
      Best regards,
      Dom
      Ultima editare de Dom42; 17.mai.2018, 20:02.

Comentariu

Postat în original de Dom42 Vezi post
        Hello jantorero,
        I speak English and German and started to learn Romanian, my knowledge of the Romanian language is just too basic for a normal conversation. This is the forum for international members so please let me know if I am not welcome here.
        Best regards,
        Dom
        Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))
        Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris

Comentariu

"Colegule" de forum jantorero nu mai bine citesti 'talica regulamentul !?
          XJ '96 2.5i, WJ '00 4.7

Comentariu

Postat în original de Chronos Vezi post
            Hi,

Don't worry about the above post, some people just ran out of common sense :)

I live near Timisoara, so maybe we can get together sometimes. You're welcome to come over for a chat and drinks :))
            Right now I'm a bit busy to go off-roading, but just for a month or so, but for sure the year is young...

If you wish, you can send me your contact info over PM and I'll send you mine.

Welcome to Timisoara, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cheers,

Chris
            Thank you Chris!
            I didn’t take it serious since all other Romanian’s I have met are extremely friendly and hospitable. But there are always exceptions to the rule :)
            PM sent.
            O zi buna, Dom

Comentariu

Procesare...
            X